king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This persons getting their breast done and that person is getting their breast done. It’s happening quicker then we can predict, but I rather it happen this way then not at all for some. For instance, Danielle Derek is finally getting the breast augmentation she’s been talking about for close to two years now.

Danielle has said a lot of things over the course of her career as a provider. Mainly, that she’ll be going bigger pertaining to her breast, though somehow it never seems to happen. Looks like she’ll finally be making the agreements for her upgrade in May, at least we should hope she is. Danielle alredy us some great big ones she carries around with her, so to go bigger could be looked at as excessive but I’d be lying if I was curious as to how she’d look.

IMG_9528.jpeg

Along with her breasts coming in, Danielle also has a goal to be back on the East coast around the same time. She’s preferably liking for property in New Jersey. No doubt, Jersey would love to have her and when she’s less then a 30 minute ride away from New York; we’d love that too.

Danielle seems very serious about making these changes this year, so it would be best to keep an eye in the coming months. Have fun Pervs!

IMG_9529.jpeg

Back