Lilly Hall - Nice Personality, Raunchy Sex

kanakespiel

Just finished my session with Lilly Hall a couple of hours ago. Booked her via Hetaera Agency. Top tier customer service on par with the likes of Tryst Agency. As mentioned by someone in a previous post, it's run by Kelly Wells (yes, that Kelly Fuckin' Wells). She's a gem when it comes to customer service. We already had a pre-existing relationship since I had verified myself last year. We lost touch for a minute and I reached out a few months ago to ask about Lilly Hall's availability. Things fell through at the last moment because Lilly had some last minute personal issues. I reached out again a few days ago and encountered the same hiccups, however, we were able to arrange something.

Lilly's fee is $1200. Hetaera's fee is $400. I sent the agency fee via Venmo after the meeting was confirmed. Again, Kelly's customer service is top tier.

Booked an outcall.

Lilly Hall was pretty much on time. I had to bring her up because the elevator requires key card access. She smelled of cigarettes but I let it pass because she's someone I've been wanting to meet.

We took care of business matters as soon as we entered my room which was immediately followed by the no pants dance.

Lilly seems to be transitioning from the starlet phase to the milf phase.

LFK mixed with some DFK.

BBBJ and DT. Very sloppy. Very eager.

CG. Riding like she was possessed by the horny spirit.

Spooning sex. She picked up the slack after my glutes quit.

BBBJ followed by RCG.

BBBJ before someone created a racket in the hallway and we freaked out.

We tried missionary. Not so successful.

COB.

We showered together. She's a chill person. Very energetic and bubbly. She loves football (gridiron)....major bonus points in my book.

She shared her number and we agreed to meet again.

Last edited:
Back