Lacey DuValle Visiting DC

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I heard rumors of Lacey DuValle providing, but hadn't seen to much information on her to really turn it into fact. Looks like Lacey is going to be in DC in a couple weeks from June 1st to the 3rd. Lacey was recognized for her natural beauty, curvaceous figure, and captivating presence while shooting. She gained a considerable fan base and was admired by many for her skills as an actress. Lacey began her career in adult industry in 2000 at the age of 18. She quickly rose to fame and became known for her stunning looks, expressive performances, and being versatility on screen.

You can find Lacey's ad on Eros with her rates a little high for a retired PS who's been out of the industry for sometime. The going rate for Lacey, is $1000 for 30 minutes, $1500 for an hour. $2500 for two hours, and $6000 for overnight. With new starlets coming in at at a usual $1500 for an hour and to see someone of Lacey's status starting at the same rate after being retired for several years, it kind of doesn't make sense. At least in my opinion. Fans can tell me different since her fanbase has no problem paying that amount for the experience.

Some hobbyist don't recognize Lacey after it looks as if she got some work done, but as I said before if you're a fan it won't really matter.

Email: [email protected]
I haven't verified the email as of yet, if you have already seen her please let EA know.

D9Ywb6zWkAUrgeg (1).jpg

Back