Kalina Ryu New York Trip (Possibly With Luna Star)

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
At this point Kalina Ryu might as well make NYC her home. She visits here more then any other state which I can't blame her for, but not having access to her 24/7 is a crime in itself.

Screenshot 2024-04-23 082942.png

The best part of Kalina coming to New York, is that she always brings Luna Star with her. These BFFs can't help but enjoy themselves in New York and we are happy to have both of them here. Luna is almost constantly traveling, so it's rare to have her in on place for very long. Kalina seems to be the only person that can get her to New York so they can have fun and so we can experience a duo that will last through the cosmos.

Kalina is set to be New York June 10th through to the 14th. There's no confirmation that Luna will be there, but it's safe to say you'll be able to book a session with both stars. Last I heard Luna was not cheap and neither is Kalina, so expect to pay somewhere north $3,000. Way north, in my assumption.

Just for reference, even if we don't have both providers we still have Kalina. She has a great record with clients and still looks like a stone cold vixen. So either way, it's a win win for New York. Have fun Pervs!

79728258_007_a12b.jpg

Back