Jessica Jax Review - NYC

Jessica and I had been chatting for awhile prior to her trip to nyc. I had seen her post previously in KC and NYC and didn’t take the jump untilI I began following her Twitter and her Milf persona just got me. I didn’t want to wait for her next trip there so I reached out to her thru one of her tryst ads in Houston thru her number and offered to sponsor if not cover her flight to nyc. She was flattered and in doing so would also discount me for an extra hour should I have wanted it. She’s very responsive and gentle in her texts and once comfy can be real nasty too. ;)

In planning, she let me choose my choice of heels for the session (these SEXY chrome purple platform heels) and we set a date at the beginning of august after confirming her flight and date that I’d see her. I did go for the an extra hour and between that and the flight ran me ~1K.

Day of the session I go to her midtown hotel and she greets me in the heels I chose with a matching set of bra and panties with a see through shawl covering everything. Manicured hands and feet. Her pictures don’t do her justice. While she may be on the heavier side of a PAWG - I think it looks quite great on her (of course to each their own).

She had asked about my most recent tests which were done within two weeks ago. Now I believe she typically upcharges for bbfs but because of the sponsoring part of the trip that was waived and we both exchanged test results. After that? It. Was. On.

Incredibly clean and tastes delicious. Multi orgasmic cummer. Allows DATY and rimming. Also enjoys kissing as well. Switching between all her holes for a few hearing her moan was amazing.

I couldn’t wait and immediately slide right into her and her grip is fan fucking tastic. I had to take my time as to not cum too quickly with her but eventually began to pound away. Her dirty talk is incredible and the sex eyes she has as she looks up at you with her MASSIVE tits bouncing? A sight seared into my memory. I pull out for a quick water break and she begins to take me in her mouth and I’ve said this before - one of the BEST bbbjs I have ever had. She has a unique technique of applying perfect suction while flicking her tongue left and right on the webbing behind your bell and deep throat’s with not a single issue. After awhile I turned her over and began to pound away doggy watching her wide round ass clap as she will fuck you back and look back at you to let you know she’s enjoying. All she had to say was fill me up and I let it go deep. We took a quick break, drank water and chatted a bit. She’s a huge sports fan especially Houston and we just connected over sports overall. Afterwards she ran her fingers across my body and we went back at it again. This time she got into and rode my cowgirl and the feeling and weight of that ass clapping on me had me cumming in no time.

There was no rushing. There was no clock watching. We probably spent a little over the 2 hours but even if it was under - I was spent. She actually loves what she does.

I plan on seeing her when I’m in Houston and when she gets back to nyc. But between her and Luna Lark (I’m an all encompassing man especially women with ASS) - definitely looking to be a regular for sure.

Great experience.

Back