Help… My ATF Ruined Me

freefalling247

Master member
Had to edit to make it shorter 😅 I’m posting here because I have nowhere else to offload this information and kinda need advice it that’s possible

I know people say the girl looks “better in-person” all the time but this is different. She met me in the elevator and seemed a little shy and that’s when it hit me that she wasn’t going to be that into it. But to my surprise it was magical. It’s hard to believe this feeling can be understood. It’s like she knows where everything is located inside of my body and exactly how to give me pleasure. I can’t explain it. The words that exist in a dictionary are not sufficient to help me convey exactly what I mean. After many sessions, she told me she plans to stop seeing people and was in a relationship. It’s not like I wanted to marry her or something but. I guess I caught feelings for her. Idk how or why. Everything with her was transactional and I thought I kept it that way. I stopped seeing her for a long time and now she moved and got married. I took it as a lesson that I was inexperienced and told myself better women would come along. But NOTHING compares to that girl. Idk how she does what she does, but everything feels better with her. Her pussy is like it’s made for me. If I had a terminal disease and 7 days to live, I’d spend the first 12 hours with my family and my last 6 and a half days fucking her. And die happy. Usually, I’m content after a session but with her, it’s like I want it even more afterwards. How?

Her friend provides too but I’ve been declining her. This week she says my ATF is in town and I could see both of them. We met today it was a great threesome but most of my focus was on my ATF. I asked her why she moved. I really didn’t care, but it was the first thing i could think of. When she started talking I got upset/jealous. I don’t think I’ll ever find a girl that can make me feel the way she does. I’ve seen so many other women after her but I thought my lack of drive was because I stopped drinking/smoking over the past year. But now that I’ve been sober, I can confidently say that she has the best pussy ever. It’s been more than a year. There’s absolutely nothing clouding my judgment. I’m depressed because she’s not mine and even when I leave this hobby, I will always know what lies on the other side of that door.
Yeah, I fucked up. No amount of money can buy what I’m talking about. Now I understand why you should save yourself for marriage because comparison will always be there and it sucks so much.

Last edited: