Goddess Momo Offering Cuckold Sessions

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sex and submission seems to be playing a major role in 2023 and it's creeping up to 2024. I'm never to downplay a clients fetish or kinks, so I thought introducing Goddess Momo would be easier for those clients.

Goddess Momo is a provider strictly specializing in multiple different forms of femdom. Whether it be financial domination, body worship, or popular cuckold, Momo looks for ways to make you into her playing while you enjoy every minute of it. I believe if you give Momo a heads up she'll give you a straight vanilla session the same can be aid for cuckolding.

Momo sessions are being hosted In Los Angeles and she'll be doing so until the 27th of December. Afterwards, she'll be off to San Francisco from the 28th of December to the 5th of January.

I'm guessing the man she'll be with during the cuckold is her actual boyfriend. Don't know to much about that, but again, if you're into that kind of kink I highly doubt it'll matter. The only way to find out about Momo's rates are to email her directly. If you do see Momo be sure to drop a review and let those who are interested know if she's worth the money. Have fun pervs!

X: @SentGoddessMomo

GAtRBAzXIAAduuP.jpg

Back