king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If there's one thing Europe does not have a lack of, it's women dominating. Still, once one more to add to the mix. Isis love is going to be taking a trip across the Atlantic to give Europe a taste of what makes her such a force here in the states.

I don't know how many times Isis has graced Europe with her presence, but I highly doubt this is the first. Isis is originally heading over to collaborate with some other content creators in the country, this includes countries like the United Kingdom, France, and everywhere in between. Isis isn't missing anything Europe has to offer especially the clients.

There is no date as to when Isis will be leaving or returning from Europe. She'll most likely be providing will there, but she only be offering femdom and not full service sadly. I know this breaks a couple of guys hearts it would mine if Isis was going to be in my country for a certain amount of time, though I'd take Isis anyway I could get her.

If you're interested you can finds Isis on @trystagency as always. Have fun Pervs!

129103_018.jpg

Back