GILF Tour You've All Been Waiting for

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
GILFs are a thing. The industry paints them in the same light as MILFs, pretty much messing with our brains more, but there are older women out there who qualify as GILFs. Maddie Cross and Cassie Moore are what you'd call GILFs, and their Granny Tour is around the corner.

The Granny Tour is a tour that will consist of just Maddie and Cassie. They'll be providing either together or solo at the Alien Cathouse in Nevada. They'll be there from the 26th of May through to the 6th of June.

Maddie has made herself a small career in the industry. If her face looks familiar, it's because she's been featured in a number of independent productions, including her own. She's been in multiple scenes for Gilfed, had some great solo action on Anilos, and she's been on the legendary Scoreland showing off her nice set of perky breasts. Although, I doubt she will put too much time into shooting professionally with her own platforms like Manyvids and OnlyFans being so popular, the scenes she has shot thus far really show you what a woman of her maturity can do.

Cassie is like Maddie but a little more on the dominant side. Her body is flat out incredible for a woman her age, and where some women have their grey hair, she walks around with it proudly, furthering the sex appeal she gives off. She's been featured in a number of Maddie's scenes, giving us a glimpse of what's in store for your time at the cathouse.

I don't know how long both women have been providing, but my curiosity is getting to me. If there's one thing that interests me more than anything, it's learning something new when seeing a provider, and with these two mature women, you're going to learn something new for sure. I don't think I'd consider myself a GILF lover, but it wouldn't be to far fetch for me. Have fun Pervs!

X: @Mctplx1
X: @CreantMiz

GM0-7PNWgAIqeOS.jpg

Back