London Keyes Back in Los Angeles?

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The year is not even over and we just keep getting hit with surprise after surprise. London Keyes actually coming back to Los Angeles falls at the stop of the lost of things I didn't expect to happen.

Just a couple days ago Nina Elle took to IG Live to show the world that her and London were together in Los Angeles. The live was just what a live is, a time to talk to fans and to show off as much as you need and both Nina and London did just that. The live was centered around the content both women were are shooting each other, content that can be found only on their Onlyfans but I'm just more interested in London just being her.

There was rumors of London coming back to the states after being in Spain for so long, but seeing it is another story. No idea how long London will be in the states or if she'll comeback, but I wouldn't be a hobbyist if I didn't wonder about her providing.

London hasn't provided in over 5 years now, supposedly. There's no guarantee she's providing now or has any interests to provide in the future. Still, London Keyes is back in the states and this is a step in the direction we may need her to go.

Watch the live and tell me what you guys think.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-23 231835.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-23 231835.png
    492.4 KB · Views: 19
Back