For OF Clients: Jessica Rabbit

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I know this is the 3rd or 4th Jessica Rabbit that's come across EA, but when they all resemble the cartoon vixen we all fell in love with as children you can't not bring them up. This time, we have Jessica, a strictly Onlyfans model who has taken her talent from her bedroom to the outside world, specifically in Canada.

Jessica, a Polish-Canadian beauty, possesses a figure that you wouldn't expect from a provider like her, but it's undeniably stunning. Her Onlyfans content, which I checked out during one of her free promotions (the only time I really subscribe), is quite good. While it may not be the greatest, she's in the top 4.2% for a reason, so you can expect some enjoyable content. Jessica describes herself as a slutty, sultry, seductress who knows how to fulfill your desires in the bedroom while also being a perfect companion in public settings.

From what I gather, Jessica exclusively provides her services in Canada. Her rates may seem ridiculously low, but in a good way. You can spend an hour with Jessica for C$380 or opt for a 30-minute session for C$200. However, it's important to note that BBFS (bareback full service), CIM (cum in mouth), COF (cum on face), and fingering are not on the menu. The absence of BBFS may be a turnoff for some, but these days it's becoming increasingly rare to find providers who offer such services.

Enjoy your experiences, you delightful pervs!

Twitter: @Spvspvjrjr

FztgwDLXgAQpBgh.jpg