For OF Clients: Jessica Jax

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
A MYLF is an MYLF whether they're strictly making Onlyfans content or in mainstream. As long as you have that MYLF like quality to them they'll attract the right fan and clientele, enter Jessica Jax.

Jessica is definitely what you'd call a thickker then life MYLF. I wouldn't classify her as a PAWG since she does have a little extra on her, but if it fits well and no ones complaining; who gives a fuck. Jessica's Onlyfans is well kept and very enagaging. She keeps thing transparent between herself and all of her followers while giving you nice lengthy videos. What you don't see on her OnlyFans you'll see on her Manyvids, the content isn't bad.

From Jessica's videos you can see she shoots with clients often. I think this is a great feature to add to her experience giving you the option to shoot with a professional while having a memory you can visit whenever you see fit.

Jessica is based in Houston and has been know to tour to places like Las Vegas and Los Angeles. I've already emailed to find the hourly rate to see Jessica, so if you're interested then keep an eye on the post.

Twitter: @JessicaJax5

F1fz2uIWIAQaDeL.jpg