For OF Clients: Candi Cakes

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
F19rdWTWYAQrVow.jpgCandy doesn't het much sweeter then the Candi Cakes. Candi is a provider with little to no Onlyfans content whatsoever, seriously she has maybe 18 posts all spaced out throughout the calender year. It's obvious she does not put time into her Onlyfans, but if any of us gave to shits about OF it would be a problem; not here. Candi is a sexy latina with tattoos allover the parts of her body you want to take your time with and explore. I would call her voluptuous, but I would say she's on the cusp of a thick big booty latina.

Twitter: @CandiCakesXXX
Eros Email: [email protected]

Candi is based in Virginia or preferably the DMV and has been known to tour just about anywhere in the country. She just cam off of a tour in New Jersey and has been known to pay Miami a visit often. Although, she does tour don't expect it to be as often since she does it sporadically. To ways to contact Candi, she has two different emails one is on Eros and the other is on her soclal media bio. If you're smart you'll know which one to contact first. I've already email to get the priace per hour, so when I know you'll know. Have Fun Pervs!

Back