For OF Clients: Stefania Mafra

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
DflZBRjXUAEJOH5.jpgFetish stars seem to be becoming significant on OF. Even though having a platform on one specific fetish has been known to hurt your platform rather then help it when you look like Stefania Mafra it doesn't seem to affect you much. Stefania is a foot fetish model who primarily focuses on nothing but feet content. She does do collabs, but doesn't seem like she goes any further in them mainly sticking to fetish. There are certain B/G scenes, but none of them so any penetration making me wonder if that all she has to offer in her sessions.

Twitter: @Stefania_Mafra
Eros Email: [email protected]

Stefania is based in Tampa Bay, Florida. She's just getting off a tour in New York with nothing lined up, so if you're interested its best to keep an eye on her schedule. There are two emails to contact Stefania, one on Eros and the other on her social media, please be be cautious if you use the email on Eros. Although if you're smart you'll use the email on her social. I've already emailed for her hourly rate, so when I know you'll know.

Back