king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Can I just say, I'm so damn excited to find Canadian providers who enjoy touring the states. I could literally count on one hand how many providers in the north won't touch the states with a ten-foot pole to provide, but now we have some who are eager and ready to show us the love we need so bad this way. Thank god for Brooklyn Klein.

Brooklyn is a platinum blonde who's based in Canada. She's a full-time provider and a part-time OnlyFans creator with a fair amount of content. The majority of her scenes are solo, but she does work in the occasional B/G scene, giving you a nice preview of what to expect when booking her in person. From head to toe, Brooklyn is covered in tattoos, though you really won't notice them or care as much when you see her body.

It's obvious she has some great bolts on her chest. I mean, you could motorboat those bad boys, and they wouldn't move an inch. Along with a nice pear-shaped behind that you'd think was enhanced but is real, even if it isn't, it can very much pass as real.

The Eastern European beauty will soon be on tour in Canada and eventually will make her way to the states. Her first stop will be Las Vegas. Brooklyn is very fetish-friendly and offers everything from a rimjob to a facial finish. Her prices do vary since she tours two countries, but they look to be very affordable. Your best bet is to ask her yourself.

Tour Dates:
Vancouver NOW–4/2 | Calgary 4/4–4/11 | Las Vegas 5/1–5/9

X: @BrookeKleinYVR

GEYxjREaQAAW9He.jpg

Back