Failure to Launch-2nd Provider

overture

I just finished my session with my second provider and i am beginning to rethink even participating in this hobby anymore. Similar to my first date with my first provider, i had performance issues mid session and lost it. I dont know how, i even took a blue pill. Only difference this time is i only booked her for an hour so there was no trying again hours later. This is something im learning of myself as tonight's provider is only the 4th woman ive ever been with. And to the best of my memory i cant finish or keep it up on my first go around with someone new. Which makes me feel like im going to have so many more nights like this going forward in this hobby. Not looking forward to that.

Tonights Juicy Details - Kaden Kole
Gonna try and keep it short, Tonight i had the pleasure to meet the amazing Kaden Kole. SO ENERGETIC and my god that body is amazing. Im not one for reviews so just know juicy BBBJ with eye contact and spit. 69 then on went the cover. Fist CG then RCG and finally Doggy where it somehow ended for me. I dont know how the ass was looking amazing, its like the part i was looking forward to the most and i went limp back there. Spanking it and all. That aside, she really will cater to your needs. Very friendly and even informative. Like i couldnt have gone soft with a better partner. She literally was giving me performance pointers For next time. But im like, too embarrassed to book again. Shes a real trooper. Apparently she just got back from L.A. only stopping at her place to freshen up before meeting me at my hotel. Probably jet lagged too. So shes amazing. And boobs are done. I didnt ask if i could play with them but she did put them on my face when she was riding. Biggest rack ive ever had. There was light kissing on her part on like my neck but thats it.

First Provider - Gem Jewels
I dont think i ever went into too much detail on here about my first provider. But around 2 months ago i spent an entire night with Gem Jewels. Her BBJ skills and ass rival Kaden's. Both insane bodies. Both DT. Kaden did spit on it more. Gem did offer BBFS with a test tho. Big difference between the 2. But just like tonight i went limp mid session. Except with Gem. We both took a nap next to each other for a few hours until she got me going again in the middle of the night. This came after chatting about our lives on and off again as we both were drifting off to sleep. it was A Glorious second session. Morning came around and Gem said she had to bounce to another client. We ate a little room service, kissed and said goodbye. Before she took off she asked what time was my check out and if i would be sticking around. About 2 hours later SHE RETURNED to my hotel and we were going back at it like rabbits. Fast forward 2 months. I must of seen her probably 10 times. Not even always to have sex. Literally twice we just went out to eat or went to a mall. Donations werent always even being made. At least not immediately. It became a weird relationship. Sudo boyfriend girlfriend.

sorry for this rant

Last edited:
Back