Elite Companion Spotlight: Marie

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
To see a provider evovle into her best self is one of the things we as clients can agree with. Whether you know it or not, when they evolve it makes there service all the better and I believe that's what Marie has done for herself.

Marie started out in the hobby as a way to pay for her student loans. Originally her loans were being paid being a sugar baby, but that didn't seem to pay all the pills. So, Marie decided to evolve and become a companion.

GFlfngTWAAMSscQ.jpgMarie Simone is not your average companion; she's a captivating blend of African American and Italian heritage, with a radiant smile that can light up any room. Standing at a petite yet powerful 5’4”, her athletic bombshell physique is a testament to her dedication to health and fitness.

With Marie, every encounter is a celebration of life's pleasures. Her love language is gifts, and she delights in the thoughtfulness and personal touch of a well-chosen token of affection. While gifts are never expected, it's something to get some extra brownie points at the session. A little cliche in my opinion, but anything for a better time.

When not engaged in the art of companionship, Marie enjoys indulging in the finer things in life. Whether it's savoring the smooth notes of bourbon, the crisp taste of vodka, or the effervescence of prosecco or champagne, she appreciates the finer spirits with a discerning palate.

Based in the vibrant city of Washington, DC, Marie welcomes engagements of various types, from intimate incalls to adventurous outcalls and even travels to new destinations. I say Marie is a unique provider, because while other rates are hiking hers are staying the same and they are now the best rates I've ever seen. The going rates to see Marie are, $400 for 30 minutes (you heard), $500 for an hour, $700 for 90 minutes, and $900 for two hours.

This is by far the best rates I've seen and will probably ever see this year. Even if you aren't getting the best bang for your buck these rates are just amazing and they really aren't getting any better then this.

At the moment, Marie is unavailable but will be back after the 27th of February.

If you've seen or plan to see Marie be sure to drop a review, so we know what to expect from this goddess. Have fun Pervs!

Officail Website: MarieVIP.com
X: @MarieVIPDC

Back