Elite Companion Spotlight: Katie Sterling

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The EC Spotlight isn't just given to anyone. It's a giving a provider a public eye whether she's good or bad to keep clients informed and I'm so glad Katie Sterling is highly recommended in todays spotlight.

Katie is a highly sought after provider with stunning reviews. Using her MYLF like quality and body to boot, Katie attracts MYLF hunters like myself along with well financed clients who absolutly adores her. She takes pride in having her body completly natural with no enhancements whatsoever. That includes her giant natural triple D tits.

Clients talk of Katie being a great provider to be around. She is happy to fulfill any kind of request you can think of including but not limited to wardrobe. Flirting is her second language as she can make you feel like a teenager being hit on for the first time even though you just met,.

Katie is based in California and tours often. She's in Scottsdale at the moment and will be so until October 27th. The going rate to see Katie, is $800 for an hour, $1200 for 90 minutes, and $1600 for two hours. Great price for a great woman. I wouldn't to book Katie, I'd run. You can find Katie's email on the EA-List. Have fun Pervs!

X: @SoCailKatie

F6ydnMoWIAAUIMg.jpg

Back