king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
In early September, there were rumblings in the community about Katie Kox making a comeback to providing. The buzz suggested she was set to return through OnlyFans, with hints that traditional providing might not be too far behind – at least, that's the hope.

Screenshot 2024-01-08 004324.pngFor those who follow Katie on X, the multitude of posts echoing the same message accompanied by identical pictures caught attention. The posts essentially hinted that if you wanted to secure a booking and beat the rush, signing up on her website was the way to go.

Clicking the link, however, led to unexpected results. Instead of finding a booking form or direct email contact, the site redirected to what could be described as an amped-up OnlyFans page on steroids.

Don't get me wrong – the page is sleek and well-designed, something to admire, but it's missing any clear indication that Katie is taking in-person bookings. Immediately upon clicking the link, you're faced with two different paywalls, one at $18 and the other at $48 a month, offering slightly different perks but neither explicitly addressing personal bookings with Katie.

While both options do provide ways to contact Katie directly along with some small add-ons, it begs the question – what if you're just interested in booking and not the extras? These add-ons, it seems, still come with a price tag even after getting past the paywall, which might not sit well with everyone.

So, what we seem to have here is a well-crafted OnlyFans-style page with the promise of a quicker response for in-person bookings. However, this is contingent on whether she responds at all. It's a situation that raises some questions and prompts a cautious approach. I'm personally not one to sign up for OnlyFans unless there's a clear incentive for booking the content creator, and this scenario is something I feel compelled to test out firsthand. Before anyone else signs up expecting one thing and getting another, it's crucial to explore and share feedback on the experience. It underlines the need for transparency in the online adult industry, especially when it comes to facilitating direct interactions between providers and clients.

I'm never one to drop to conclusions until I have all the facts. I'll report back to EA when I have more information.

TheKatieKox.com