Bad Bella on the HotWife Tour

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If there ever were a gathering of MYLFs, it would be the lineup for the HotWife Tour (HWT). They're about to make their way to Arizona in less than a month, and they have a couple of guest appearances you might recognize.

Come June 6th, the HWT will be in Phoenix until the 9th with a number of familiar faces. You'll have Carter James, Sadie Andrews, Riley Jacobs, Cam Morie, Karina Valentina, and Keke Lou. These names aren't what we see in our everyday walk of the hobby, but when they're traveling with some prime providers, you've got to mention the entire team. Leading that team is none other than Krystal Davis herself, with all her sexiness.

Making a guest appearance is Bad Bella (Tryst Agency). I had no idea she was part of the swinger life until now. It makes you think just how dirty she can get in a group setting, given the atmosphere of the swingers club. No doubt she's a great addition to the HWT team and will probably be used again in the foreseeable future. That means more touring and more ways we can see Bella.

It already goes without saying that with Bella and Krystal in the same place, there's a fair chance you can see them both. I have no idea if the other women provide or not, although I hope so; you never know what trouble a client can get into if they just ask.

If you've seen or heard of any of these women providing, be sure to drop a review so we all know what to expect. Have fun Pervs!

GMslxd-boAAYfLi.jpg

Back