Ashley Moss & Kendra Kashmire Offering Duos

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
F4VFnGHWwAA7FA3.jpgGGL60EUbIAAlQVr.jpg
If there ever was an ass overload coming to New York, it's now. Both PAWGs Ashley Moss and Kendra Kashmire will be gracing New York with their presence along with the giant luggage they're hauling behind them.

At this point, Ashley is becoming a well-known provider. She's constantly touring the states with at least one provider in every city to offer a mind-blowing duos experience, though Ashley is amazing all on her own. Clients love what Ashley can do with her ass while in the moment, with most saying they climax from just her twerking while in MISSH and DOGGY.

X: @Its_Ashley_Moss
X: @KendraKashmire

Kendra is new to me. I haven't heard of her providing before, but from her scenes, it looks like she just might be a hidden gem. Like Ashley, Kendra has an ass that you can balance a cup off of. You can tell Kendra is a tall glass of water and by the looks of her content truly loves sex. If anyone's seen Kendra be sure to drop a review.

Both PAWGs will be in New York from February 19th to the 21st. In my opinion, this would be the best time for a client to try out a duo experience for the first time. Ashley's rate is extremely affordable, and I can say without a doubt if you see both women, you shouldn't be paying more than $2,000 for the hour. The best way to reach both providers is through Ashley. Have fun Pervs!

Back