Ashley Fire Cancer Free & Back At it

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
51455931_063_cab0.jpgYou really don't know what's going on with a person. Early yesterday, the legendary adult actress Ashley Fires took to social media to let her fans and coworkers know that she's cancer-free and ready to get back to work.

I always thought there was something odd about Ashley shooting less. I'd always see her in so many different scenes, so to see her less and less never sat right with me.

Ashley has always been a prominent figure in the adult entertainment industry, working with notable production companies like Evil Angel, Elegant Angel, and Digital Playground. With over 500 adult films under her belt, Ashley has earned acclaim, including the AVN Award for Best Safe Sex Scene in 2015. Even after working less in the industry, she continued to work as a provider in the hobby, though she rarely toured outside her base city. Now we know why.

With Ashley cancer-free, she seems ready to go back to the industry full-time. I, for one, am very excited for this since I've missed her scenes, and this could mean something for the hobby. As I said, Ashley rarely toured, and when she did, it was for other business. Ashley's last big tour was to Hawaii last year for a month, which I hear was a great time, but it's obvious she wanted a vacation. Though with being cancer-free, there's hope Ashley just might be touring regularly.

Boston has had Ashley all to itself for too long now; it's time she breaks out and enjoys her cancer-free life. You can still only find Ashley exclusively on AIA, so if you're interested in booking her, then you'll have to go through the agency.