Alycia Starr Review

I have been wanting to book alycia for a while and when I saw she was in LA. I decided now was as good of a chance as any. She took a little long responding to my email but after I paid the deposit i was ready for the day to come. 
The day finally came and the first thing I noticed was that ass it is huge. After seeing it she noticed me getting hard so she went to the bathroom to freshen up and after she came back out  we started. Let me just say her ass isn’t the only amazing thing about her she gives amazing blowjobs also almost made me cum while she was giving me one. Once she was done with the blowjob the real fun started. She got into doggy position and by that point I was lost in that ass it was so huge and soft I didn’t know what to do with it.That ass was moving back and forth and it was amazing.We did dogggy for a while then we went into reverse cowgirl for the a while after a while we switched back to doggy one final time andI told her I was about to cum so she told me to cum on her ass so I cummed on her ass. There was still a bit of time left so she gave me one last blowjob and then we just talked for the last couple of minutes.
Overall she was amazing and I will for sure book again when she comes back to LA