6ftPhenomon & Candi Cakes Duos in Atlanta

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
F6FRzpkXwAA8c27.jpg
FBrQIAWWUAQ2jDs.jpg
There's only be one other duo I've posted that can compare to the amount of ass being offered in Atlanta. I don't think this compares, but it damn sure comes close. 6ftPhenomenon and Candice Cakes will be offering duos in September 22nd with no end date.

Both women have been highly sought after for having the biggest asses not in mainstream. Candi is a strictly an OnlyFans content creator avoiding mainstream and making every OF creator who visits DMV very happy they collaborated with her. She's best known for giving great BBBJ and being able to use her ass in amazing ways. For more on Candi check out the post I made for her, For OF Clients: Candi Cakes.

6ft has been continuing to get momentum as she stays under the radar of mainstream work. She was seen on the Fan Bus recently answering all her fans question giving her some serious recognition for her work. Make sure you take a look at the post This is Who's in Your City: 6ftPhenomenon to find out more on the big booty goddess.

If you're interested in the two providers make sure you check out their social medias and if you plan on emailing you can find their address on the EA-List. Have fun Pervs!

Back