Wrestling Fetish Provider Sites

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
After discussing female wrestling providers, I thought it best to assist clients interested in these women and the services they offer. I understand this won't appeal to everyone, as there aren't many of us into the muscular types, but there are certainly some clients who enjoy the company and the feeling of being easily overpowered by these women. I've found two sites that will help interested clients find the right female bodybuilder for them.

Sessions Girls has been around for a very long time and I would consider it the number one place for clients interested in muscular women and all things related to fetish wrestling. It features models who are women, men, and transgender, catering to a diverse audience. Compared to many provider sites, Sessions Girls profiles offer a wealth of information for clients. They provide detailed descriptions of what they offer, some even include rates and planned tour dates. The site seems to have thought of everything a provider in this field could offer.

WB270 is equally extensive as Sessions Girls. Until yesterday, when @weird0 brought the site to my attention, I had no idea it existed. While the site doesn't offer a full list of services like Sessions Girls does, it still gives you a glimpse into providers' specialties. What sets WB270 apart from other sites is the event section, which lists wrestling dates for clients to see women they could actually book for a match. Again, I wasn't aware this was a thing, but if I were into this scene, I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to meet the community at one of these events.

I hope this helps some clients who are interested in muscular women or fetish wrestling. If possible and if you're comfortable, feel free to drop a review of one of your experiences. It could really help the next client looking to see what it's like booking one of these women.