Duo Dominatrix Special in New York

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've never been one to dip my toe into the BDSM scene and I don't see the need to, but I do know there are some that enjoy it. Two New York based dominatrix providers are doing a special December 1st and if you're looking for someone to worship and be dominated by, these women are for you.

Mayhem Melodie and Jinx Sole are becoming very well known as female dominatrix in New York. They both have their own specialties, Jinx specializing in foot fetish and Melodie in face smothering, each one bring more to the table then just their specials. They offer role play, flogging, paddling, strap-on, and almost anything else that is included in the BDSM category.

I highly doubt you'll get regular service. Both women seem strictly BDSM and won't go pass that, but as you can see they bring a lot to the table while so carrying around some of the biggest asses in New York.

So you can have each one solo as they offer 30 minute sessions or you can have them both or you have have a double smothering on December 1st by both women for $300. The prices aren't bad and might seem worth it for a BDSM lover.

X: @MayhemMelodie
X: @JinxS0le

F__VQwOWcAEwcGm.jpg

Back