king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
On Friday night, I had a pleasant conversation with some friends who share the hobby. During our discussion, I brought up the observation that there's been a noticeable trend of Instagram (IG) models who were once under-the-radar (UTR) now publicly identifying themselves as providers. I found this shift intriguing, as it seemed to be a relatively recent. While I wasn't necessarily complaining about it — since it has made navigating that world considerably easier — my curiosity was piqued.

As our conversation progressed, someone suggested a possible reason for this surge in women coming forward. It seems that OnlyFans, once a lucrative platform, is no longer as profitable for its creators.

By saying OnlyFans isn't as lucrative, I'm not referring to the platform itself. If anything, the site is thriving while the rest of the world is grappling with uncertainty. Estimates suggest that the platform boasts well over 170 million registered users. The company's revenue has skyrocketed from a few hundred million in 2021 to reaching billion-dollar status in 2022. While I can't say where they stand now, it's clear they're here to stay.

What I meant by OnlyFans not being lucrative is that it's no longer as profitable for its creators. A friend raised a point that has stuck with me. OnlyFans experienced unprecedented growth during the pandemic, a time when we were all confined to our homes, craving connection. This period was when earnings were at their peak, and IG models were raking in substantial amounts. However, as time passed and life returned to normal, our priorities shifted. We became less preoccupied with COVID-19 and started spending our money on essential items. Our mindset changed, but for IG models accustomed to the lifestyle they enjoyed during the peak of their OnlyFans accounts, little else changed.

These models have grown accustomed to a certain standard of living. While their expectations remain high, their bank accounts can no longer sustain them. With people becoming more prudent with their finances and no longer splurging on OnlyFans models and their content, some models have transitioned to other avenues. Take, for example, IG model Shakka Fernandez. Once exclusively found on Instagram, she's now visible on platforms like Eros in Miami. Another example is Greedy Grove, who has been on TrystLink and Eros for some time now, despite being relatively low-key as an IG model in the past. Now, a simple search yields results for her.

While I can't speak to these women's financial situations, it's evident that if they were earning more than enough on OnlyFans, they wouldn't be as open about their involvement in other activities.

GKRtj1YWgAAMo6j.jpgGG3QxLWXEAAPRri.jpg

X:@GreedyGroveGG