king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
FupUB1nX0AA3YTr.jpgThe "asses" are making a hell of a comeback this year, with all the heavy hitters getting a BBL. Just two days ago, Zoey treated herself to a nice, fat ass, as she calls it, and you can tell she's ready for all the fun with it.

I'll be honest, when I first saw Zoey, I thought she was a fresh face. I spotted her early last year and fell in love with her looks, but something about her seemed familiar. Then I went through my spank bank and realized this woman was far from a new starlet. Zoey has been in the game for a full decade now. She started back in 2012 when she shot for Vivid Studios under Metro Talent Agency. From then until now, Zoey has just been shooting scene after scene, killing it in the industry as its best-kept secret that isn't really a secret anymore.

When Zoey really stood out was when she got herself a pair of what I assume are 34D breasts. They look amazing and have truly become a staple in her transition from the 19-year-old who started out in the industry. So, it comes to mind just how much love and change this new BBL will bring to Zoey.

As always, I'm happy for anyone leveling up in their life in any way they can. Still, we all know that once that BBL is healed, the line to book Zoey is going to be insane. I don't know if Zoey is going for the Jessica Rabbit frame, but she's pretty damn close at this point. If you're trying to book Zoey, then you already know to go through the resident provider booker, TA.

If you've seen Zoey or plan to be sure to drop are view so we all know what to expect. Have fun Pervs!