Yearly Rate Increased

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The post-holiday season marks the arrival of a challenging reality for hobbyists – the widespread phenomenon of rate increases. Unfortunately, it seems to persist throughout the entire year.

As the days leading up to the new year unfold and even extend beyond, providers engage in a trend of hiking up their prices. It's a practice that's not uncommon in the hobby, with providers seemingly aiming to establish a certain pricing standard for the upcoming year.

Take, for example, one of my preferred providers, Sila Starr, who has chosen to implement a price hike. This annual adjustment in rates adds an extra layer of consideration for hobbyists, making the process of planning and selecting providers more complex during this time of the year.

Screenshot 2024-01-02 133423.png
I've noticed a significant uptick in Sila's prices since our last encounter in 2020. Back then, I paid $1,000 for a 90-minute session, but now she's charging $1,600 for the same timeframe. This appears to be a recent price adjustment, with a $150 increase that specifically impacts her one to two-hour rates.

For individuals with a comfortable income, this adjustment may not pose any concerns. However, as a client in my financial bracket, it prompts me to weigh my options carefully. It's making me consider whether I should stick with Sila or explore other providers within my budget. The decision to continue booking her services or explore alternatives ultimately hinges on how this change aligns with my financial considerations.

Screenshot 2024-01-02 135237.pngSimilar sentiments apply to Brooklyn Monroe, who has garnered significant popularity in the community as a highly professional provider.

Despite her considerable reputation, Brooklyn's prices have experienced a modest increase. The adjustment amounts to a $100 hike, which, while not as substantial as some, can still make a noticeable difference for specific clients. It reflects the ongoing dynamics within the industry, where providers make adjustments to their rates to accommodate various factors and demands.

You're right; price increases are an inherent part of this hobby, and navigating through them is something we must accept. While it may alter our perspective on providers, it also encourages us to explore the evolving array of women in the community. Adapting to these changes allows us to discover new experiences and connections within the dynamic landscape, making the journey more diverse and unpredictable.

Back