What do you do in your spare time?

trystagency

Master member
In my spare time I have been developing something that I believe will be well received. A Las Vegas based Lifestyle event space and while yes there are a few of these around Las Vegas I believe that My team and I can make something Amazing that will give the others a run for their money

The plan is for this club to host themed events every 2 months that would be open to members but also open to vetted non members for a ticket price. Music, Food and Beverages provided as well as entertainment from popular adult stars and the such and a No cell phone or cameras policy.
We would also host poker events with some of your favorite adult stars to help with drinks, and back and shoulder rubs. Clothing optional pool parties also be a thing

About 4 times a year a true MEMBERS ONLY event with some of your favorite Male and female adult stars and full Roman style orgy themes. Exclusive to Members only.

3b667c7d-c1d8-43bb-bc22-64c7ec20c6f5_180059122457247.jpg

My goal is to make this club the premier club in Las Vegas and I just wanted to let you all know that's what I do in my spare time

Back