Welcome the New ladies' to the Tryst Family

trystagency

Master member
Well we have been working hard to bring you amazing talent so Let me introduce you to our three newest.

First the beautiful TS Gia Gunn. Gia is available in Los Angeles and is the 2nd Trans model we are working with and def not the last.

TsGia8.jpeg

For all you lovers of tiny petite models let me introduce you to Stevie Moon. Stevie is based in LA and looking forward to making some new friends
Slightly newer to things but her eagerness is apparent for sure

StevieM8.jpg

Welcome Scarlet Skies to the Tryst Family. Yep you all already know red heads are my weakness and I am sure I will let a few more ruin my life before my times up.
HOWEVER for now I am keeping her at arms length and giving her the opportunity to seduce all of you
Scarlet is Los Angles based as well and this is her first time dipping her toes into the pool as a provider so show her some love

ScarletS8.jpeg

Make these new three and all the beautiful models we work with feel the Love from all you horny perverts. we use that term with all the kindness that comes from our appreciation of you all. We couldn't do what we do without you.