Vienna Black is a Scammer

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that Vienna Black is a scammer. Have been wanting to see her forever, and knew she used to provide. Saw that she had an Instagram with 60k+ followers with unique candid pictures and emailed for inquiry. She laid out her rules which was an unusually high deposit. Many red flags throughout, but like I said had wanted to see her forever and was willing to take the risk.

The odd part is that she was highly responsive throughout and then just didn't show up. I thought that was it with the scam, but she apologized and continued to try and coordinate but was gradually less responsive, booked a second date, then didn't show up for that either.

This is the [email protected] on her IG. She occasionally advertises meet ups in her stories. I did some digging and found exactly one person on some archive somewhere that had a similar experience with her, so I have to conclude she just scams deposits.

I'm not upset or anything, have just written it off as a lesson learned, but wanted to let anyone know who is curious about her that she is a scammer and has every intention of just taking your deposit. Steer clear, fellas.

Attachments

• VBIG.png
    VBIG.png
    896.7 KB · Views: 42
Back