Tokyo Lynn Possible Euro Tour?

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This has been on my mind for awhile now. Tokyo Lynn (Tryst Agency) has been on my list for sometime now and I never could find any solid evidence of her providing. Yes, there were rumors and speculation of Tokyo seeing clients there was even a suppose it snapchat of her rate being $9000 with a $3000 deposit. Even if this is real there's no way anyone should be paying these prices. Either way, if this is real or not it's best to give the euro clients a fighting chance to get ahead of the rush, if there is one.

Tokyo will be in Europe tomorrow foe relatively a week and a half. That's from the April 20th to May 1st. While in Europe, she'll be visiting all major cities including Berlin, Germany, Amalfi Coast, Italy, Amsterdam, and Netherlands. Whether it was in that order I have no idea, but it's best to see for yourself if you know how.

The only way I see you contacting Tokyo is through her email that's not on the list since we don't have confirmation of her providing, but will be shown here. Other then that it's DM sliding for you on Twitter and Snapchat. Good luck.

Email: [email protected]
Twitter: @TokyoLynn3

FUVKuEiXEAIOamK.jpg