The BITTERSWEET experience of having a sugarbabe

Sexaddict

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is probably going to be my last post on having a sugarbabe (Never say never though). This is gonna be written from my own point of view and the experience I´ve had with my sugarbabe.

As you´ve probably read before, I met my sugarbabe back in 2019. What started as a simple client/Girl relationship blossomed (quite fast) into a sugar relationship.
As with any sugar relationship, I gave her this and that. Whatever she asked for (almost).

This may be obvious and it surely is but im gonna write it out regardless. A lot of you guys who has had some kind of a sugar relationship has surely experienced the following.

After some we've known for a few months, I started getting jealous. Jealous of all the other men that would kiss her and fuck her.
After about a year, I would start messaging her every 3-4 hours, just to know if she was "working". I was paranoid.

It died down after about 2,5 years, I wasn't nearly as paranoid as I used to be. Along with that though, our "relationship" went downhill too.

That's why I say that having a sugarbabe is a bittersweet experience. You want her for yourself. You want something you know deep down that you can't have.

Rules to follow (avoid the obvious pitfalls):
  • Don´t ever get emotionally involved, as I also pointed out in this post. Yes, it also applies to "sugarbabes".
  • Stop messaging her everyday, message her every 2-3 days instead.

Back