SpanishXBarbiie Now Providing

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It positively astounds me how one day a model can swear to the high heavens they don't provide, and then in an instant, that changes. I'm saying this because this was the case with content creator SpanishXBarbiie.

I've been following Barbiie for quite a long time. I had my suspicions she provided, but when you see the infamous "No Meets" in the bio, all you can do is move on to the next. After this, there's no way I'm going to take that as serious anymore.

IMG_9479.jpgIMG_9480.jpg
"As you can see, Barbiie took to social media, officially yet unofficially letting her fans know that she indeed does provide. Earlier last week, she did drop some duo dates with another provider.

Now, I don't know about you guys, but last I checked, that "No Meet Ups" was still up. Her profile was one big contradiction in itself. I say was because the "No Meet Ups" happened to disappear late yesterday. Very interesting

Anyway, more on Barbiie. Regardless of whatever she might be going through, Barbiie's content is pretty entertaining. Her squirt scenes leave a lot to the imagination, wondering if you could get her to spray like that yourself. Barbiie has an ass that's just the right size for fun, and her blowjob skills are something you'd have to see for yourself.

Barbiie is based in Florida and is known for touring. She just finished a tour in Atlanta and will be visiting Daytona from March 1st through the 10th. She's still new to this, so the rates for her time are unknown. I'll email to get an update on her rates, and when I know, you'll know. Best way to get in touch with Barbiie is through her email. You can find her email on the EA-List. Have fun Pervs!

Back