king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Things are getting spicy even bfore the AVNs have started. It's no surprise PSs and content creators use the gathering of the awards show to network and shoot scenes for their personal websites. Sophia Burns is doing just that as she hosts an amature blowbang.

I'm not much of a Sophia expert, but from what I hear about her she's just the type to create one of these shoots. If you go through her adult catalog you can see that Sophia shoots these quite often. One of her most recent movies tilted "Wet Food 11" shows her very enthusiastic as she grabs every dick she can.

The scene will be held on the 26th of January. You'll find the application below and Sophia has specified that anyone who applys and is part of her Onlyfans will get a special ass privileges while also going to the front of the line. If all PSs offered special ass privileges I'm sure a lot more of us would subscribe to their Onlyfans. Just my opinion.

With this blowbang happening it's safe to say Sophia will have sometime to see clients while a the AVNs. Be sure to double check that when you book her through @trystagency. The price is more then right to book a fox like Sophia and you'd almost be crazy not to after watching her movies. God knows what she'll do to you in person.

BlowBang Application
X: @SophiaBurnsX

sophiaburnssp-11.jpg

Back