Slim "SlimThickVic" Marie Eros Ad.....

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I was thinking about holding off on sharing this tour date until next week, but I just can't wait that long, and honestly, I doubt it would have come up before then. Supposedly, SlimThickVic is going to be on tour in San Francisco next week, which sounds like a pretty big deal.

Now, when I say "supposedly," it's because I stumbled upon this info on Eros, and I've learned my lesson not to blindly trust posts on there without doing some research. I mean, the day I trust an Eros post without verifying it myself would be the day I throw money down the toilet. There have been some rumors floating around about Slimthick, but nothing concrete on paper to confirm those rumors. But now, there's this unexpected ad that's popped up – an ad that needs some serious verification before clients like myself can proceed without caution.

The ad features "Vic Marie," which, by the way, is another name I've seen her use. There's also a new email associated with it that I haven't come across before. So, I've taken the initiative to send an email to verify if this is really her. We'll see how that pans out. If any of you out there can help verify the email, be sure to let EA know. I'll drop the ad and the email below for reference.

If legit, you can find Slim in San Francisco October 22nd to the 25th.

Eros: Vic "SlimThickVic" Marie Eros Ad
Email: [email protected]

12238683_040_ca0a.jpg

Back