king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Earlier today, I was just casually scrolling through social media, and I stumbled upon a post by Rebecca More. You know, she's quite the legend in both the US and the UK adult entertainment scene. She's been in the game since 2010 and continued until early 2023. Rebecca announced she was hanging up her professional gig earlier this year because her Onlyfans was apparently paying the bills quite comfortably. Now, if you're hoping to catch any more of her work, it's all self-produced stuff on her Onlyfans.

So, back to the post I saw.

If you follow UK industry work, you'd know PSs would make this type of content often. They'd go to parts of the UK and pick up civilian to make content with on camera. Actress like, Tanya Tate made it very popular when she toured up and down Europe having sex with regular average joes. So you can see my confusion with Rebecca.

Before her retirement and the Onlyfans venture, Rebecca used to be quite an accessible provider. You could book her almost anytime, and if she liked you, there might even be some filming involved. She and some other European providers in her circle used to make folks in the US hobbyist scene pretty envious. Though it's been a while since anyone has reviewed her, so maybe she's quietly left the scene. But as far as I know, there's been no official word on Rebecca's retirement.

So, it's a bit of a mystery whether she's super under the radar these days or what's going on. But hey, the world's curious about whether she's still in the game or not. The suspense is real!

Back