Quick sugar question!

sezz66

Master member
This should entertain you at least lol. I randomly stumbled into a possible sugar situation that seemed almost too good to be true. We haven't met yet, but we've texted a lot and talked on the phone. We were only introduced a couple days ago. I'll skip ahead to the good parts. For the record I'm certain she's real and not a catfish.

She's super fit and looks like an Instagram fitness model. But she's young, like not quite 21 young and still in school. She's been selling guys pictures and naughty videos but wants a regular sugar daddy. Problem is she's so new I can't tell if she's serious about her money demands.

We finally chatted about money over text. I let her throw out numbers first. She said $750 for 15 minutes! She wants that weekly. What do you guys think? Could she be super naive with her expectations or is she just that delusional and high on herself? Should I counter offer with something or just tell her I'm out?

She is gorgeous, but there's no way I'm paying that much for that little. We're supposed to talk later tonight. I figured I'd see what guys here thought about this.