PS Jaylene Rio Shooting Again/Possible Rate Increase

Jaylene Rio, the underrated Latin MYLF we've all seen at one point or another is back in the industry. Recently, Jaylene shot with Brazzers one of her first scenes in 13 years marking a possible come back. Jaylene started out in the late 2010s when she was 33 years old and in the industry if you're over 30 some wonder why you're doing it to begin with, but it didn't stop her by the looks of it. The recent scene shows that Jaylene has been been working on her body, her breast look like they've been perked up a bit and you can tell she has lost those curves she originally came into the industry in. Don't get me wrong, you can most defiantly see the years caught up with her like it does to us all, only if you're a fan you won't mind much. Hell, I love a MYLF with a slight belly.

With Jaylenes return to the industry you can bet her popularity is going to jump. With the industry being deprived of Latina MYLFs Jaylene can collect on an entire niche with doing anything on her part. From what I hear the going rate for Jaylene is $1300, so expect the rate to increase the more scenes Jaylene does. Book at the rate Jaylene is now to beat the rush and save some money. You can only book through AIA. Have Fun!

37569438_065_c5a5.jpg