Providers Giving Loyalty Perks

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You know, just when you think you've seen it all, something new pops up to pique your interest. Yesterday, I stumbled upon a provider offering a loyalty perk incentive, which isn't entirely unheard of, but the twist this provider, Scarlett Dalton, is adding to it makes it worth a closer look.

Scarlett's no newbie to the game; she's been a provider for a good while, so she's got a solid grasp of the ins and outs of the hobby. She's realized that times are changing, especially with inflation on the rise, and clients might need a little extra nudge to book.

Now, let's talk about Scarlett's loyalty perks. They're not just any run-of-the-mill perks; they're almost like being grandfathered in without having to book overtime. Not too shabby, if you ask me.

Here's how Scarlett's loyalty program works: The perks kick in after you've booked Scarlett for a second time. Once you're in that category, Scarlett starts keeping track of what she calls "bennies" – kind of like marks or tokens. When you've collected enough bennies, you can cash them in and take your pick from the perks that Scarlett is offering.

The perks are as follows....
  • Extra social time.
  • Extra private time.
  • Discount.
  • Other.
This is pretty new and actually don't hate this. You can say as clients we're benefiting off this, but obviously Scarlett is benefiting more which with the perks she's offering is so bad. I don't, I need a second or third opinion.

Back