PC New Starlet: Ariana Starr

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So, I've been a bit hesitant to spill the beans on one of the newest rising stars on the PC roster. Ariana Starr has been making waves for just over a week now, and I'm honestly surprised I haven't heard more buzz about her yet.

Ariana is as fresh as they come in the industry, and by fresh, I mean she shot her first scene just a couple of months ago. But don't let her newbie status fool you. Since her debut with Hussie Models earlier this year, she's been keeping herself incredibly busy. She's been popping up in numerous mainstream productions, and they all seem to be taking full advantage of her tall, slender physique.

Now, when it comes to her scenes, let's just say Ariana might be a certified freak. I'm talking salad tossing and toe-sucking levels of freakiness – the kind that leaves you wondering how she keeps that naughty secret under wraps in everyday life.

Oh, and did I mention she's an Amazon from head to toe? Standing at a statuesque 6 feet tall, she's quite the sight to behold. But don't let her height intimidate you; that body of hers is practically begging to be explored and climbed. And if you need a hand (or two), her 34 double D breasts are there to lend their support.

Now, what sets Ariana apart is that providing isn't exactly a new gig for her. It seems she's been doing her thing for a while now, building up her own clientele and setting her own rates. It's a bit like having another Connie Perignon on our hands, and that's something to get excited about.

Speaking of rates, Ariana offers 90 minutes for $1200, two hours for $1600, and three hours for $2200. No quick one-hour appointments, it seems, but if you're in a hurry, you can squeeze that in for $1500. Yeah, I won't make you do the math here since it's obvious.

If you're looking to book Ariana, it would be smart to go through her website and it would be smart to follow her social medias. That's Instagram and Twitter. Have fun pervs!

Tour Dates:
Los Angeles 9/18 - 9/20
Miami 10/9 - 10/12
Las Vegas 10/16 - 10/19

Back