Ariana Starr and Tiffani Madison Hawaii Bound

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
GHsIDfEaUAEUFX0.jpg
GHsIDfDaMAAnao-.jpg
Hot Damn! I can't believe all this love Hawaii is getting this year. It seems like it's generally is becoming another hotspot for providers which is just great. With that said, Ariana Starr and Tiffani Madison (Tryst Agency) are heading to paradise.

This comes at a bit of a shock, since you'd expect one provider to visit Hawaii. They usually head there solo to provide, but mostly it's to enjoy what Hawaii has to offer. This is maybe the second or third pair of providers I've seen who've made they're way together and it seems to becoming more of a frequent thing.

Both Ariana and Tiffani will be gracing Hawaii with their essence April 2nd to the 4th. This is really not a lot of time for them to provide and enjoy the island, so I'm assuming this is strictly a work trip. It would be smart to book both providers now, as in right now, because you can bet in those 4 days they'll be booked up extremely fast. Experiencing these two women is amazing, but experiencing to women with chemistry will changing your life.

For more information on Ariana check out post "PC New Starlet: Ariana Starr" and for Tiffani read check out these posts. If you're looking to book make sure you go through @trystagency. Have fun Pervs!

Back