king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
10067389_072_3154.jpgI don't know if many of you have noticed, but it's almost a known fact that Nikki Delano doesn't really tour as much as she did. This may not effect some of you though since I'm a Nikki fan and have yet to book her myself, it's screwing up my list.

As much as a fan that I am, I know trying to see if Nikki is booking on any site is hopeless. As I said she rarely tours and when she is supposedly "touring" it's in Los Angeles where Nikki is based. The smart thing to do is to follow Nikki's strip tours where she often, not always, provides.

I thought this was the best time to let EA know that Nikki is "touring" in Los Angeles for the XBIZ awards. I haven't heard of anyone seeing Nikki in a long while, so I have no idea how much her professionalism has change or even her rate has change. She'll be touring on the 19th to the 20th of January in Los Angeles. No word whether Nikki will be attending the AVNs or if she'll be providing while there if she does go. Far as I know, the best place to book her is AIA. She hasn't been on PC in awhile, so don't be followed by some Ads.

If you have booked on plan on booking Nikki be sure to drop a review for EA, so we know what to expect. Have fun Pervs!