king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The tone of this year is coming to ahead as we go into the Exxxotica with a plethora of PS providers attending. Some being ones we never thought would provide and others we hope never stop providing. Still, I want to step out of the event to focus on a PS Provider who I almost forgot about, Naomi Foxxx.

I wrote about Naomi about late last year. She came as a surprise, because she was a new starlet who was also a provider who worked out of brothels in Nevada. This isn't unheard of as many actress have become dipped their toe in the industry while still working on a ranch, however, it was a surprise that she also toured. I could count on one hand the number of brothel women who actually tour outside of Nevada. I could count on the other hand just how many of them are actress.

Anyway, Naomi has been very quiet these days. You haven't seen her shooting any professional scenes or working in brothels; trust me I've checked. It looks like she's popped up on Eros and providing in Tampa. The email is different from her official one on her X account, but it seems to be verified. Keyword in that is "seems."

The email is [email protected], if anyone has used this email let the community know.

For more information be sure to visit my last post in Naomi. Ranch Worthy Providers: Naomi Foxxx

50183252_021_c17a.jpg

Back