My first “director” session

Sexaddict

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I didn’t ever think that i would do this but Yesterday i booked 2 different girls from different locations to come to me.

Two brunettes, one with bigger silicone tits than the other, both petite, ~1.60 m and great tight asses.

I booked them both for Two hours each just to be sure that they arrived on time and didn’t overlap.

The goal was to shoot a lesbian scene where i was the director. They agreed (of course they did, since they both offered the service) and so we went on with it.

I told them what to do between takes and it was SO HOT! I didn’t do anything though Besides being behind the camera. Yes an actual video camera, not an iPhone this time.

From the bedroom, to the kitchen and the couch, i got all the positions i wanted to capture.

The whole session took around an hour and 40 minutes with small breaks in between “takes”.

Later that night, i edited all of the footage together. Ended up with a 29 minute long scene! Can’t wait to watch it in “full” today.
Another thing crossed off my bucket list.

There is just something about knowing that you’ve been in the same room with both girls and that you were behind the camera yourself.

Back