Molly Madison and Carmen Carrera Offering Duos

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The last time I spoke of these two bombshells offering duos was months ago in Los Angeles. Looks like they're at it again, Molly and Carmen are offering duos in Scottsdale, Arizona now until July 12th. I'm a little late with the information, but it still gives you guys time to book.

Carmen is a Las Vegas based provider who frequently travels and often does with Molly. She's Mexican and German decent, which is a combo to check off your list, with a body that may look fragile but I've heard it's able to some passion in the heat of the moment. Carmen's curves are dangerously addictive with measurements at 34-25-32, her cup size may be a little as B cup though you can tell it fits perfect for her frame.

Molly is also a Las Vegas native with a look that compares to prime Pam Anderson. She's eastern European with long blonde hair and blue eyes that would make you stand at attention with a simple look.

Both women's rates are very affordable to the average client and should be taken advantage of until it goes up. You can find both of their emails on the EA-List. Have fun!

@MollyMadisonOXO
@La_Vida_Carmen

F0X3Pi3aIAArXXb.jpg

Back