king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Never have I ever posted in the Belize section. Not that I don't want to show love to the clients in Central America, but it's so rare that a PS provider shows love there. Karen Fisher must be one of the special ones who enjoys fun in the sun with a little Belize love to hold her off.

Karen is the type of provider who's known for constantly touring throughout the year. She's pretty much been everywhere you can think of in the states twice over, and by doing so, has gained quite a number of clientele. It seems with the New Year here, Karen is looking to add International Companion to her already very long resume.

In just four days, Karen will be traveling to Belize. She will be on the east coast for 4 days from January 18th through to the 22nd. I don't know if Karen has been to Central America before, but even so, I hope clients in the area are able to treat her well. You want to make sure you take care of any provider visiting your area because a good visit means a return visit.

Anyway, you can find Karen on AIA if you're interested. For more information on Karen make sure to check the forum. Have fun Pervs!

GCFfHQhbcAACjY5.jpg

Back