king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's indeed a rare treat when a Canadian provider crosses the border to offer their services in the United States, and it's something many of us look forward to. That's why I believe a provider like Julia Jayde deserves her own special mention.

Julia is undoubtedly one of the top providers in Toronto, boasting a long history in the industry with reviews that speak volumes about her experience. While some might think I'm being a bit biased because she's a MYLF, this praise comes directly from her clients. They often describe her as an amazing MYLF and even sexier in person. Julia takes exceptional care of her body, and despite not looking her age, her voluptuous curves leave many smitten.

Julia is known to be quite open and versatile, never passing judgment on her clients. Some may be surprised by how wild she can get when things heat up, given her maturity and elegance in public settings.

As for her touring frequency in the U.S., that might be a bit uncertain, but if Julia were ever to make her way to New York, I wouldn't hesitate to book some time with her. Her rates are certainly noteworthy – $600 for an hour, $700 for 90 minutes, and $1000 for two hours. Yes, these are in USD. It's an opportunity worth seizing.

Tour
Chicago 12/5-12/8 | Boston 12/8-12/12 | Ft Lauderdale 12/13-12/16
X: @JaydeFX

Back