Jenni Tay and Gigi Lenoir Offering Duos

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
FvD-kxNXgAExIvx.jpgF0csVhzXoAAYhtV.jpg
Jenni Tay is bringing some serious heat to Arizona, and she's got a partner in crime this time. From July 12th to the 15th, you can catch Jenni Tay in Scottsdale offering duos with her new BFF, Gigi Lenoir. Now, I'm sure most of you are familiar with Jenni, but in case you're not, check out the link here to get all the info you need. But let's shift the spotlight onto her new friend, Gigi.

Twitter: @MrsGigiLenoir

Gigi is a stunning French blonde who's currently making a stop in the States for a while. She's quite the globetrotter, spreading her charm and skills across multiple countries with that international flair. Gigi has home bases in various locations, including Miami and San Francisco. Now, I gotta be real with you, Gigi doesn't come cheap. Her minimum 90-minute session starts at $1800, so she's definitely not for everyone.

While I couldn't find many reviews on Gigi, if Jenni is vouching for her, you can rest assured there won't be anything to worry about. Jenni alone is absolutely incredible, so having a French beauty like Gigi by her side will surely take the experience to a whole new level. Feel free to contact either of them to set up a session. Enjoy, you delightful pervs!

Back